Juicy Sports Torque E BikeBike

Chuck Ives

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 26, 2016
Chesterfield
For sale, almost new Juicy Sports Torque E Bike. I am selling this bike due to needing a step thro frame. The bike is a Juicy Sports prototype bike that has the new Aikema hub motor and Juicy's Torque sensor (see Juicy's Roller Bike for full details), RST mono shock front suspension plus throttle control. The bike has been ridden just over 500 miles and is in as new condition. The bike also has an uprated 14ah battery (50 plus miles range) and has Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres. Please note the original Kenda tyres and tubes will also be included in the sale. The bike cost £1400 and I am looking for offers of £750 ono. It is an absolute bargain for the new owner and is still under Juicy bike's warranty. Full details below, buyer to collect the bike from Chesterfield Derbyshire.

Motor 250w High TQ from Aikema
Battery 14ah (50 miles)
Frame 18.5" frame with RST front mono shock suspension. Fitted with suspension seat post.
Gears 6 speed Shimano derailleur stainless steel chain
Control LCD full feature screen with 5 levels of assist. Pedal Torque sensor and a start assist throttle for extra power when you need it.
Brakes Tektro disk brakes
Wheels 26" double walled rims with stainless spokes and Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres.
Extras Rear rack, kick stand, LED lights, mudguards, battery charger, two keys and balance of warranty.

For sale £750 ono. Ridden 500 miles only and in first class condition. Genuine reason for sale. Please pm me for any further details. Thank you for looking.
IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0035-1.JPG