Just a hello to all

Geoff9

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 10, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm sure everyone will agree this is a wonderful and informative site for all bikies (that's obviously electric and all things 2 [or even 3] bike).
I'm a Staffordian [bottom thin part in triangle of "Stafford/Telford/Wolverhampton"]. My favourite close town being Shrewsbury.

I'm seriously looking into getting an electric kit for at least 1 of my 3 bikes [1 is a George Longstaff Trike]. The trike nowadays as I was diagnosed with "MS" a while back and have been relegated to 3 wheels because of balance issues, although with persistance I may still be able to get back on at least my mountain bike eventually.

whilst waiting to be activated here I saw , somewhere? someone put up a picture of a bike taken by the river in Shrewsbury utilising an "Oxydrive" kit. If anyone reading this knows who that was I would like to talk/meet that person to have a talk about kit ideas?

a deviation from Bruce's catch phrase "keep on biking" all.

cheers

D

Deleted member 4366

Hi everyone, I'm sure everyone will agree this is a wonderful and informative site for all bikies (that's obviously electric and all things 2 [or even 3] bike).
I'm a Staffordian [bottom thin part in triangle of "Stafford/Telford/Wolverhampton"]. My favourite close town being Shrewsbury.

I'm seriously looking into getting an electric kit for at least 1 of my 3 bikes [1 is a George Longstaff Trike]. The trike nowadays as I was diagnosed with "MS" a while back and have been relegated to 3 wheels because of balance issues, although with persistance I may still be able to get back on at least my mountain bike eventually.

whilst waiting to be activated here I saw , somewhere? someone put up a picture of a bike taken by the river in Shrewsbury utilising an "Oxydrive" kit. If anyone reading this knows who that was I would like to talk/meet that person to have a talk about kit ideas?

a deviation from Bruce's catch phrase "keep on biking" all.

cheers
You're lucky. I guess I'm quite close to you. Where exactly are you? If you want to send me a phone number by the messaging system, I can explain everything, or, if you have specific questions, I can answer them here.

Geoff9

Nov 10, 2012
You're lucky. I guess I'm quite close to you. Where exactly are you? If you want to send me a phone number by the messaging system, I can explain everything, or, if you have specific questions, I can answer them here.
Quick reply,

i'm not very good with forums and this site is brand new to me SO i'm not familiar YET with the messaging system.

BUT i did find , somehow, a link to your e-mail address and sent you an e-mail.

if that worked you have my phone number there.....and yes It does seem i'm rarely lucky there.

cheers

Geoff9

Nov 10, 2012
Hello d8veh,

OK i might be going to Shrewsbury this morning......phone number if your around.

Rest of Details are on an E-mail I sent yesterday.

Briefly Ive been in contact with a shop in Lichfield...[close enough..ish] and they are going to get an Oxydrive kit in for me to look at.......am waiting on a call from them early next week.
talking to you 1st about your experiences may help a lot....any excuse to go to Shrewsbury actually.