Just joined - with a new Kalkhoff

countarthur

Pedelecer
May 6, 2016
Wales
Having researched electric bikes for some months I recently had a break at Center Parcs and was able to hire one - a Raleigh Motec. This was my first experience on an electric bike and it was impressive. Bosch power which was remarkably quiet. Next steps was to call at 50 Cycles Bristol on the way home and choose between a Kalkhoff Include belt or Kalkhoff Integrale 8 Belt. I bought the Integrale and its just incredible. I have a very steep hill near my home and the bike just flew up it - amazing. I also like the fact that you actually do get a workout on these bikes using the various assist levels. Design wise its a real head turner and many cannot believe its an electric bike. Great decision - all still new and look forward to adding an update in due course. Oh and the Integrale has some sort of sat nav. which I don't intend to use.

Reactions: flecc

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
lets just hope you dont get a motor problem but id not hold my breath if you want to do a lot of miles on it.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The Integrale has the latest Evo motor, not the occasionally troublesome Impulse 2 unit, so should be ok.

Congratulations on your new pedelec countarthur, hope you get years of enjoyment from it, it's an impressive looking machine.

Reactions: countarthur

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Welcome to the community mr Strong.

Reactions: countarthur