Kalkhoff Pro Connect Impulse 8G, Crossbar, 50cm

FotiosB

Just Joined
Nov 18, 2016
London
bike_3.jpg

I bought this bike to commute with in April 2014. I have covered 3050 miles. Recently changed the motor with a brand new one. The new motor is also the latest version of the Impulse motors (Impulse 2.2). The new motor has covered less than 20 miles. The battery and the bike have been stored indoors at home and at work and both are in very good condition. I bought it from 50 cycles in London and full specs of the bike can be read here: http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/bikes/pro-connect-impulse-8g

The battery is in very good condition, it gives around 45-50 miles per full charge with 40% use in eco mode, 30% in sport mode and 20% in power mode. I leave in a hilly part of London so probably the range might be longer if you use it in flatter terrain. It has been charged around 60 times maximum. The battery specs offer 1000 full discharge to recharge cycles before performance drops significantly. Frame size is medium (50cm) and it has installed (by 50 cycles) the 18T sprocket for faster performance. The bike has new chain; it was fully serviced 6 months ago and I have two extra sets of new brake pads to give with the bike.

Collection only from South London (West Norwood)
£1150.00

bike_5.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing