Kalkhoff Sahel Pro S11

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Should stay away from this site :mad: every time i come on i see temptation. Can anyone tell me if the Kalkhoff Sahel Pro S11 will be available in 60cm frame size?

Thanks

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Kalkhoff Pro Connect S10

Does the UK version of Kalkhoff Pro Connect S10 have the 40km/h limit? If so how realistic is it to achieve an average of 20 mph or is that just wishful thinking.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
from the web site, 3 sizes I think...These are special order I believe from what was said earlier. should be same sort of performance as an "S" I would think...very nice:D

(wont let me spread it out properly)

Frame Shape/ Wheel Size (inch)/ Frame Size Short/ Seat Tube (mm)
HE/ 26/ L/ 550
HE/ 26/ M/ 500
HE/ 26/ S/ 450

Pro connect S 10 DL (28 inch wheels) would be my choice, and comes in 7 sizes including XL

Last edited:

schoe

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2010
I spoke to 50cycles today about this bike which looks great. it can go to about 26 miles per hour, off road off course:) so 20 average in high power mode seems possible

It looks a stunning bike the price is off putting and the only negative in my opinion is the prominent silver battery which would look better in black or in the same style as the Bionx battery on the lower frame.

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Hi Schoe,
Totally agree with you it does look a nice bike, the battery would have bothered me before but not now. I bought the Trek Fx over all other bikes partly because the battery was hidden under panniers and the bike was silent which hid it was an electric bike. But surprisingly most people do eventually spot it and it turns out a good conversation piece. So i am not too bothered about hiding it anymore. But i agree it would be nice to have a black battery.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I would not yet fancy paying £3300 for a bike which makes great claims for the NEW battery? But so far does not back the claims up by extending the warranty?:rolleyes:

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
yes the new battery is an unknown, but does the panasonic battery retro fit it?

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
yes the new battery is an unknown, but does the panasonic battery retro fit it?
It should. The new Kalkhoff battery fits the older bikes which were originally with the Panasonic battery, so I can't see why it shouldn't work the other way around.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
The outgoing Sahel 2010 model at £1750 looks good value in comparison (@ nearly half the price) you can change the gearing to increase performance I believe, others like Flecc and Blew it will know more about that kinda thing....