Oct 16, 2010
Kalkoff Pro Connect Gents Bike Now Sold

Bike is now sold, thanks all

Last edited:

ScottBarker

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 16, 2010
Hi,

We are keen for the bike to find a new and loving home, so will consider offers. Happy to start at £1000.

Regards

Scott

snipenose

Aug 25, 2009
Winlaton Mill near Newcastle
More Information Please?

Hi ScottBarker,

Have you any pictures please?.

I'm near Newcastle, where are you?, maybe near a rail station?.

Does the bike have a rear pannier rack or the bosses on the frame to fit one for shopping and touring?.

Good luck with the sale in any case.

Snipenose

ScottBarker

Oct 16, 2010
Hi,

Not got any photos right now, but can easily get some. I'll check the info you're after and get some answers for you by Tuesday/Wednesday. I am in Manchester, so if you are interested I am sure we can find a way of getting it to you. I'll post something here on Wednesday.

Regards

Scott

overthehill

Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2010
Hi Scott I am truly interested but at £800 firm as it will likely need a new battery soon. Please dont take offense as its the max I have available.
Should you be willing the bike can be uplifted within 14 days.
Kind regards
Alex

ScottBarker

Oct 16, 2010
Keen to sell the Bike, so if anyone is after a bargain Xmas present the bike is still available and available for £800. Please let me know. Thanks Scott

Pabs

Mar 29, 2010
Scott, any chance of some photos on the bike. By the way what is the condition of the battery. Thks

ScottBarker

Oct 16, 2010
Hi Pabs,

I'll try and get some Photos. The bike is with my Mother in Law and she doesn't have a digital camera. The battery is good as far as I can tell. The bike has ony been used half a dozen times or so and they were very particular about looking after the battery. I'll try and get some photos this weekend.

Cheers

Scott

Pabs

Mar 29, 2010
Scott appreciate if you let me have images of the bike.

Thanks

ScottBarker

Oct 16, 2010
Hi,

Still waiting on images from my mother in law, the weather has stopped her doing this so far. Hopeful of some early Jan and will send across.

Thanks

Scott