Keys

MrsP

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 20, 2017
North Yorkshire
I purchased a secondhand Pedelec bike a month ago and within the first week I misplaced the keys! How do I go about getting a second set of keys. I have searched everywhere.

C

Cyclezee

I purchased a secondhand Pedelec bike a month ago and within the first week I misplaced the keys! How do I go about getting a second set of keys. I have searched everywhere.
Oh dear, firstly how many keys did the bike come with and if more than one did you not separate them, is the battery locked on the bike?
If you know the brand and model of the bike that help?
Depending on the brand you might have to buy a complete new lock and new set of keys, a reputable supplier will ask for proof of ownership.

MrsP

Sep 20, 2017
North Yorkshire
Oh dear, firstly how many keys did the bike come with and if more than one did you not separate them, is the battery locked on the bike?
If you know the brand and model of the bike that help?
Depending on the brand you might have to buy a complete new lock and new set of keys, a reputable supplier will ask for proof of ownership.
It came with two sets. We were packing up to go away on holiday at the time and I just don't know where I've put them. It was my first job to do when I got back - to separate them! I have the model and serial number.

MrsP

Sep 20, 2017
North Yorkshire
It came with two sets. We were packing up to go away on holiday at the time and I just don't know where I've put them. It was my first job to do when I got back - to separate them! I have the model and serial number.
I had taken the battery off the bike.

C

Cyclezee

and the make and model is?

C

Cyclezee

The bike must have brand name somewhere, otherwise I suggest posting a photo of the bike.

Pedelec is a generic term electric bikes, not a brand.

D

Deleted member 4366

Show us a picture of the whole bike and a close up of the lock.