Knee injuries

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Not sure about that, anyone who uses Indian roads is going to suffer infinitely more stress than in the UK, and having no pensions, social security or NHS there won't exactly help!
I wonder though, some of those Indian villages look a more tranquil and slower pace of life than UK, or maybe I have a romanticised view of India from watching too many films ;-) I expect India has its fair share of urban squalor. I saw some towns where they have monkey's running around, leaping on and off houses and stealing fruit from market traders lol The monkey's are considered sacred animals (like cows) so nobody touches them.

My Indian business suppliers just sent me this:

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Perhaps you should watch less fiction films and more documentaries. :)

The vast majority in India whether in cities or the countryside still live in extreme poverty with their continuing existence always in the balance. The cities all have the nightmarish road conditions that result from most Indian's fatalistic view on when their deaths will occur.

On any judgement life in the UK is far less stressful, even with the current cuts in social welfare we are light years ahead of Indian living conditions.

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
My 'golden' rule (that I normally ignore) is that if your pee is clear then your getting enough water, however due to vast quantities of tea this is sometimes very difficult to achieve... but as tea (and beer) is made with lots of water, then all is well :D

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
After my ride to the sorting office yesterday (the longest ride I've done in a year and the first electric ride in 11 months) my knee feels ok today..no change.. interesting. I expected to be able to hardly walk today like the last time I used it. Maybe putting the saddle higher did the trick...I put some ibuprofen gel on last night so maybe that helped too.