Krieger vs Zephyr-B

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

poptop

Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2015
As a real newbie its interesting to hear from all, however looking into which bike to buy I find it a bit "one sided" comments from companies. In fact who the hell do I believe can give me true comments on a particular bike. Having been in sales and marketing for over 35 years I know as I was one who did what was needed to get sales.
You experienced members have over time learnt the hard way who is genuine and who is not.
The companies do indeed offer advice on specifics of components which is good.
Sadly for the guys like me who live miles from any shop where we can try we do rely heavily on your feedback as a forum. We have to buy online.
but maybe 6 months in I still dont have a bloody clue or any nearer to my personal goal. A folder preferably, for boat and campervan, good for hills as I live 1000ft up. under 1k, Its my first and reluctant to spend more at this point.
Woosh and kudos you keep saying in posts are members and have good warranty/reliability, which is good for online purchase.
But I`m lost, and to be honest this type of post whether jest or serious just makes me think deeper, Having been vw t4 forum member and mx5 members for years I know as one gets into the forum longer term the banter and jest is great. but at moment I`m struggling.
Not a critism of forum but expressing my present time thoughts.
thanks for all your comments so far to my posts.
Pete

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I was two years looking & learning and then some. I had to go miles to test ride the bikes I was interested in and glad I did as I found they were not for me.

Perhaps a forum member near to you can let you try, where about are you?

Quite often, what consider important is less so when you try the different types of bike, other things come to the fore.

Good luck and have patience.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Kudos has dealer on Anglesea or somewhere very near. They sell on eBay. Just go to eBay and search Kudos e bikes and you’ll see them.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
They don’t seem to be on eBay anymore but the Kudos dealers site has them in Pwllheli. MotorSport Tools 01758750247.

Assuming it’s up to date.

damian

Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2015
Belfast
you sir, are wrong!
In keeping with the rest of the thread I'd just ask you to confirm that you, or any members of your close family, do not, and have not in the past, work for HP. You seem to have strong opinions about condiments...

greyfox69

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
ST8 North Staffs
In keeping with the rest of the thread I'd just ask you to confirm that you, or any members of your close family, do not, and have not in the past, work for HP. You seem to have strong opinions about condiments...
Not for HP, but i have worked for Mcvities, and jaffa cakes are definitely a cake!!

_VWV_

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 4, 2015
Just get over it. So he thought you might be a plant - which does happen - so what?
This does happen indeed. The original post by KudosDave could be interpreted in many ways, I asked the author just what he was trying to say. See the thing, if someone writes publicly a very suggestive post that may imply you are involved in, say, prostitution does, in my mind, at the very least grants the right to inquire instead of just getting over it.

In my mind, KudosDave has so far has failed to clarify his controversial post. In his view, the fact that someone did his homework and picked 2 cycles to finalize the decision grants him permission to attack and insult people. I could not disagree more, I think it does not, so all I was asking is clarity, so that KudosDave spells exactly the words he is apparently standing by.

And in my mind that is the best advertisement to kudoscycles, as I don't believe a serious businessman would chase "a plant" on a forum attacking a random newbie, simply because, a public attack requires evidence in order to not be detrimental for reputation.

If my question was addressed straight away in a clear way, KudosDave would have got his 395-th like and it would all be long over.

Any way, the tread is a bit cluttered now, I shall start a new one soon with my review of the Zephyr bike.

_VWV_

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
This does happen indeed. The original post by KudosDave could be interpreted in many ways, I asked the author just what he was trying to say. See the thing, if someone writes publicly a very suggestive post that may imply you are involved in, say, prostitution does, in my mind, at the very least grants the right to inquire instead of just getting over it.

In my mind, KudosDave has so far has failed to clarify his controversial post. In his view, the fact that someone did his homework and picked 2 cycles to finalize the decision grants him permission to attack and insult people. I could not disagree more, I think it does not, so all I was asking is clarity, so that KudosDave spells exactly the words he is apparently standing by.

And in my mind that is the best advertisement to kudoscycles, as I don't believe a serious businessman would chase "a plant" on a forum attacking a random newbie, simply because, a public attack requires evidence in order to not be detrimental for reputation.

If my question was addressed straight away in a clear way, KudosDave would have got his 395-th like and it would all be long over.

Any way, the tread is a bit cluttered now, I shall start a new one soon with my review of the Zephyr bike.

_VWV_
Now you are just being silly!
KudosDave

Reactions: RobF

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Rather surprised Hatti hasn't come on this thread, to strenuously deny this is self promo spam on the part of Woosh.
I thought she posted on these boards ?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
she's probably too busy packing her bikes right now. Personally, I thought it's a storm in a teacup. The OP may just want KD to say sorry.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Seeing as this thread and the original suspicions of spam posting, was started 9 days ago, i find it hard to believe that someone from Woosh haven't seen this thread.
If it were my company and it was innocent of spamming, i would certainly be on here to deny it.

Also, i thought Woosh, along with other ebike retailers, paid to advertise and post about their products on here.
If thats the case, why would they even need to self promotion spam ?

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I don't think Hatti feels the need to push her bikes here. A lot of members have bought her bikes and post frequently anyway.