Kt controller problem.

manman94

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2023
Netherlands
I know it's not the motor because I changed out the KT. Controller and put the stock controller back which is a luishi controller and all works perfectly.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I read somewhere to disconnect the cable from the motor,as I get 76km on the speed display also and I'm hardly moving
You have the wrong number set in the settings for the number of magnets in the speed sensor. It should be set to 1. The LCD thinks the motor is turning faster than the cut-off speed as soon as it moves.

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
What is P1 value ?
What is C2 value ?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I'm not quite with this one, in one post op says motor wheel not turning then another it over reads speed ?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I'm not quite with this one, in one post op says motor wheel not turning then another it over reads speed ?
I think it's starting up, then stopping immediately because it thinks it's over speed. Whatever it is, the speed has to be sorted out first because it will make the motor cut off. After that, we can see if it's working, the clutch is stuck or it's running backwards.

manman94

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2023
Netherlands
Thanks guys it's working finally found the problem after hours of changing cable connectors,I think 1 or 2 of the Halls wires was not properly crimped so I guess it was a bad connection.
I did the 6 halls wires all over again plugged it in and now PAS works and the motor is definitely turning, although I'll have the real test in the morning but so far everything works the right speed Is registering.
Cruise Control works though throttle is illigal here in the Netherlands so I'm wondering if having cruise control is ,oh by the way I have now installed a KT controller 17a with LCD 8 it's a square wave ,funny thing is when I push the bike it registered the speed .