KTM E-style P 2013

richard power

Pedelecer
Mar 8, 2014
Hi, I own a 2013 E-stlye P with Panasonic compact hub motor and electrics . It's still going strong but I've recently started having a problem with the electrics.
She is cutting out when I am riding and NO ASSIST shows on the monitor. She also displays . . . E 8 . . . As a fault on the screen. I believe it's the electrical connectors to the hub motor on the rear wheel. They are 8 years old and in poor condition. One is a tiny rectangular 6 pin and the other 2 are spade connectors. The plastic shells have crumbled over time .
Can anyone tell me where it might be possible to get new connectors for this system ? . . . Thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The obvious is a KTM dealer but the hub bikes ceased production 5 or 6 years ago.
Pics are best to see what is wanted.

richard power

Pedelecer
Mar 8, 2014
The obvious is a KTM dealer but the hub bikes ceased production 5 or 6 years ago.
Pics are best to see what is wanted.
Thanks for that ! You really are on your own when you buy a KTM ebike in Ireland.
I have bought a new bike yesterday in Germany, should have it in a week or so. . . It's a Kalkhoff Entice 7B Excite. Can you please tell me if it is possible to increase the top speed limit to about 35 km. Can this be done easily and if so how ??? It's the Bosch performance CX motor.
Thanks in advance for your help !

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015