LAfree Twist Lite (4spares) New 9ah battery and charger (+ old battery case)

Branwen

Pedelecer
Oct 2, 2007
I bought a new 9ah battery and charger for my lafree twist lite, but have decided to sell them on. I will post the eBay link when I do. I need to find out about shipping costs first.

There is nothing wrong with the battery - It's the bike, which is also for sale. No sooner did I get the new battery and the motor developed problems. Something is rattling in there and the motor stops working. Sometimes the rattling stops if you shake the bike around the right way, and the motor works again till the next time it happens, but it's a bother I could do without. I was going to get it looked at, but then hit a pothole in the rain which was deeper than I thought and the wheels need repairs too now.

All in all I've decided to cut my losses and sell the new battery and charger, the old battery which is dead but could be used for a re-cell, and the Lafree Twist Lite itself which has the faults listed but could be used for parts, most especially the hub, I imagine.

If anyone is interested, or already has any information on how to ship this item after I sell it - let me know here or send me a PM.

Tintaglia

Pedelecer
May 23, 2007
Nr. Newquay, Cornwall
Hi Branwen,

We'd be very interested as we have two Lafrees which we are always looking for spares to keep going. Email us to let us know what you want for yours.

Julie & Brodie