marketing and sales opportunity.......for e bikes

C

Cyclezee

Just a bit late Dave, and it's 400 miles away from me, so not really a day trip.:(
As a former resident of the of Perth and Kinross, I would have liked to come along;)

Hope you have a great day:cool:

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
maybe just an idea for next year.........
i intend to ask organisers if e bikes can enter.........
will be a spectator tomorrow...some of my colleagues have entered on their 'normal' bikes......
too tough for me without assist.....
regards

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Any gathering of two-wheeled enthusiasts is a good opportunity to show Electric Bikes .We had our Cardiff Motorcycle Show last weekend and during the day 2 or 3000 people must have passed through .We understood that an E Bike Dealer was going to attend but he didn`t show up . Perhaps he was at Presteigne .
We had a demo area the size of 4 tennis courts , it would have been ideal for Newbies to try them .

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Any gathering of two-wheeled enthusiasts is a good opportunity to show Electric Bikes .We had our Cardiff Motorcycle Show last weekend and during the day 2 or 3000 people must have passed through .We understood that an E Bike Dealer was going to attend but he didn`t show up . Perhaps he was at Presteigne .
We had a demo area the size of 4 tennis courts , it would have been ideal for Newbies to try them .
I would expect a motorbike show is a better place to show ebikes than a pushbike race, a motorbike rider is much less likely to scoff at the idea.

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
I would expect a motorbike show is a better place to show ebikes than a pushbike race, a motorbike rider is much less likely to scoff at the idea.
hi mussels, probably only 1% of entrants would see this event as a 'race'. pitlochry swelled by at least 10,000 people 5,000 of who were participants. i would guess that some current cycle enthusiasts are likely to be the e bike riders of the future......just a stab in the dark...........yes probably some motor bikers also.
e bikes still seem to be relatively unknown to the public at large.....
regards

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Dealers/Importers ought to display them in Shopping Malls or in the windows of shops there .They could form part of a window display like they have done with vintage scooters in some high end men`s clothes shops . Then there could be information where to test them .