Mr Multiplescleroslectricity

duncanbooth

Just Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Hi, Im a new user, having had my life changed by getting an ebke. Im a 45 yr old, ex primary teacher, who now does as he pleases. i have owned a cyclotricity stealth 1000w for approaching 2 years. i have had teething troubles, which have all been solved. Over the time i have owned it i have done over 5000Km, and been to the summit of many lake district mountains and fells, which i would not have managed, having been diagnosed with MS since 2010. I was a very keen rock climber in my past, with an outdoor lifestyle.My ebike is my "wheelchair", but its a cool, fast wheelchair!

Andy Bluenoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2016
uk
.... i have owned a cyclotricity stealth 1000w for approaching 2 years. i have had teething troubles, which have all been solved. Over the time i have owned it i have done over 5000Km,
Welcome :)

Hopefully then, my stealth teething troubles will soon be over and I can head towards that 500km :)

Reactions: duncanbooth
D

Deleted member 4366

We some other MS sufferers on the forum. Two of them that I know of managed to get a grant for their ebikes from the MS society. That's a small consolation. I'm glad you're enjoying your bike.

Reactions: duncanbooth

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
Hello, welcome! I also have MS - I'm much newer to the world of ebikes than you but having fun and appreciating the opportunity to get out and about under my own steam as my walking range is limited. A bit of exercise and some fresh air is good for your mental health as well as physical, I reckon - good to hear your bike is going strong and you're enjoying it!