My E Bike`s Pedigree

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
After parking my Batribike Quartz SE Folder in the front room in the bad weather , I had the opportunity to examine the reference numbers stamped on the power controller and front hub motor . LEISGER GERMANY caught my eye stamped on a nice alloy box under the crank . So thinking my machine was all Chinese , I googled for some more information . Leisger is a German Company with it`s R and D based in Freiburg and Manufacturing near Shanghai in Jiangsu Province . The illustration of their Folding Electric Bike is the same as mine .
So instead of a Batribike it is a folder from Zhangjiagang Jinling-Leisger Vehicle Manufacturing . On second thoughts I think I will still refer to it as a Batribike !
For the technical amongst us , the motor is stamped 24VOMB9ANO9LO2745 and the forks `Zoom 190 Escape` . There I feel better now !

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
Quartz Folder

Flecc even if the parts mentioned are `common or garden` parts , you have to admit the alloy oval section from the headstock to the folding hinge is a masterpiece .It really is good enough to go on anyone`s mantlepiece !

donnoirf

Pedelecer
Oct 19, 2010
KINGS NORTON BIRMINGHAM
After parking my Batribike Quartz SE Folder in the front room in the bad weather , I had the opportunity to examine the reference numbers stamped on the power controller and front hub motor . LEISGER GERMANY caught my eye stamped on a nice alloy box under the crank . So thinking my machine was all Chinese , I googled for some more information . Leisger is a German Company with it`s R and D based in Freiburg and Manufacturing near Shanghai in Jiangsu Province . The illustration of their Folding Electric Bike is the same as mine .
So instead of a Batribike it is a folder from Zhangjiagang Jinling-Leisger Vehicle Manufacturing . On second thoughts I think I will still refer to it as a Batribike !
For the technical amongst us , the motor is stamped 24VOMB9ANO9LO2745 and the forks `Zoom 190 Escape` . There I feel better now !
looks good to me. as long as its doing the job you want it to reliably & you have good support from your uk dealer.

you may also want to take a look at this site: www.bike-emotion.org

they sell mainly Leisger bikes

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Flecc even if the parts mentioned are `common or garden` parts , you have to admit the alloy oval section from the headstock to the folding hinge is a masterpiece .It really is good enough to go on anyone`s mantlepiece !
That's true, and also of that part of a number of other folders and also the handlebar stem folding mechanisms. These are where ingenuity often shows up.