Neox

ghouluk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2013
Anyone come across the neox (sorry if covered already but no results on search)

http://www.myneox.it/neox2016/index.php/en/indice-2

Not cheap but interesting looking, though italians and electrics give me motorbike related palpatations ;) - if anyone wants to take the plunge they have a kickstarter running which is cheaper though still far from cheap - apparently given my stellar funding of projects related to cycling before kixkstarter thought id drop 3k into this one (about 100 quid in total previously ;))

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
That's a lot of money.
What can it really do that's different?
25kph 250w nominal and battery size ?
Why is it special?

ghouluk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2013
Sealed chain system, internal gearbox single side wheel mounting - seemed interesting ideas some of which ive seen before but nevet all together in a purpose designed ebike - hence i was hoping for some of you smart people to comment ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
not had a cannondale lefty then :(

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
good luck with that on the rear then ;) local hi end shop will not even service them any more as shite.

D

Deleted member 4366

It's a lovely bike, but without massive volume of production to allow a comprehensive testing programme and properlyy developed quality controls, there's sure to be problems at some point. The only way to get it fixed will be back through the very limited dealer network or direct back to the factory.

I would love one of those bikes, but I think there's a big risk of disappointment.