New Member from Paphos Cyprus

BillyBoy88

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2016
Paphos Cyprus
Dear All,

I am the proud owner of an Orbea Keram 50, which is EU Spec @ 250w and 25KPH speed limit, I use it for 80% plus off road and the other 20% getting to the off road sections, I am really pleased with it and have made a couple of small changes to it such as fatter tyres for comfort.

20160828_072338.jpg
It is a Shimano Steps system, I am looking forward to being a active member on this forum.

Cyprus is an excellent place for cycling plenty of off road opportunities, and good weather this time of year.

Billy Boy 88

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Hi
You should get plenty of mileage in over there as it rarely rains.
I was in Paphos 3 weeks ago on my honeymoon and thought it would be an excellent place for an ebike.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Welcome to the Pedelecs forum, looking at the wet scene outside here in Southern England today, I'm already envious of your situation!

BillyBoy88

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2016
Paphos Cyprus
The weather is good for cycling from now until early summer, after that it gets too hot, today the weather was in the low 20's, in the summer many cyclist go out early morning about 6am when it is cooler.

I go out three times a week before work and cover between 20 - 30 KM, mostly off road, there are plenty of good off road trails in the Paphos area.

Billy Boy 88

Reactions: Kinninvie