New to ebike

naarmi

Just Joined
May 27, 2019
Hi all,

Just wanna say hi to all and hope to get help assistance on my new journey with the ebike.

I will be picking up my new Carrera Crossfuse this Thursday,which I'm excited about as I havent been on a bike for years.

Cant stand the commute to work which takes 2 busses and 1hr 45min,which takes 10 min in a car.

So I was looking at the Carrera Vulcan,and at Halfords the guy said the Crossfuse is a better bike,so I took the plunge and got the last one that was in the distribution centre.

I took out the 1 year ebike warranty.
Got some slime on the standard tyres that come with it.
Purchases some accessories...

Are the above items suitable,or are any other products I should swap or.change before Thursday?

and has anyone used this brand SP Connect

Or was looking at this.

They also do front and rear lights and the case is quite nice that you can click you phone on.

Any suggestions should be great..

Thanks for your time

Michael Price

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2018
If you are going to use it for commuting I would suggest a rear carrier and some kind of bag/pannier set to go on it. it is much better to have weight on the bike rather than on your back - especially if you are commuting as the backpack will make your back sweaty

• Agree
Reactions: naarmi and Nealh

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
From all their ebikes Crossfuse is a v.good choice.
As M.P has said if you have to carry anything use a pannier or one of those Topeak's with top bag.

Reactions: naarmi