New Tonaro Bighit Owner

shep

Pedelecer
May 3, 2011
Hello, My name is Ceri and i live in Hampshire i have just bought a Tonaro Bighit from Phil at Powerpedals, it should be delivered later today. I must say the service was truly excellent and i am hoping the bike should also be good.

steveindenmark

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2011
Bighit

Hi Ceri,

I just saw your intro post where you said you were getting a Bighit.

I was just wondering if it had arrived and if so could you talk me through the unpacking, assembly and first ride impressions?

The reason that I ask is that I am looking for my first electric bike and have recently seen the Torano thread on here. I have e-mailed Phil but he is obviously busy, I will get on the phone to him today.

I live in Denmark and all the electric bikes here are the sit up and beg, 1960s style bikes and I fancy something a bit more modern. All the things I have read about the Torano bikes are good and so if he can sent one to Denmark I will be getting one soon.

I would appreciate any input you can offer.

Steve

Peter56

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 30, 2013
Hi Steve
This is Pete from Chester le Street northern England
I too am Iterested in the Torano-Unicorn Ebike ,
Could you let me know how you find your
New Torano Ebike when you get it Cheers
Pete

Blew it

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2008
Swindon, Wiltshire
Pete, this thread is over two years old. "steveindenmark" has not posted for a while now. If you click on the link below, it will show all of Steve's postings, starting with the most recent. For information about his experiences with the Tonaro, you will need to go right back to the start of his postings...about 16 pages back I think.

All the best.
Bob.

steveindenmark

StuntmanBob

Pedelecer
Feb 14, 2013
I have a thread on the Australian forum 'Whirlpool' outlining my experiences with the Tonaro since I bought it last year if it helps - read it here - http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1949728

Just upgraded to a 48v battery, and it really brings the bike alive combined with the N360 hub. With the Cycle Analyst, I can 'detune' it within seconds to make it street legal. The CA also allows me to still use the 36v battery.