Newbie here fron Hull

Bigfellabuck

Just Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Hull
Hi Everyone and thanks for the add, both me and my wife have pedelecs but I'm having a spot of bother with mine, we both cycle to work, weather and arthritis permitting and enjoy the exercise , I'm in my late 50's but my missus is in her early 50's , lucky sod , anyway I hope to get familiar and some valuable info from you learned people,
Thanks Rich n Jo

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Hi Everyone and thanks for the add, both me and my wife have pedelecs but I'm having a spot of bother with mine, we both cycle to work, weather and arthritis permitting and enjoy the exercise , I'm in my late 50's but my missus is in her early 50's , lucky sod , anyway I hope to get familiar and some valuable info from you learned people,
Thanks Rich n Jo
Hi Rich and Jo, welcome to the forum, ime sure you will get plenty of info and technical help from others more knowledgeable than me on this forum. What ebikes do you have? Have visited Hull a lot all my life as my mother's family come from there and we visited with the caravan in July staying four miles from Hornsea on a nice just farm site. Visited Hulls great free museums and old quarter, marina etc. Great lanes round Hornsea and Withernsea for cycling

Bigfellabuck

Just Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Hull
Hi Andy and Robbieg, thanks for your replies , Hull's ok I suppose, having been born here and seen it's demise over the years with the fishing fleet and all it's not such a bad place , better a few miles away in the villages I think.
I have a Cyclamatic Power Plus and the missus has just got one of those Dutch type ebike, nice tho