Newbie Riese and Muller

T42

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 9, 2017
Rh17
Hi Guys,
I've owned my Riese and Muller charger for around a year now and thought it about time to share my thoughts if anybody might be interested. I am thoroughly enjoying the bike and have just passed 1000 miles.Thats 1000 miles that I wouldn't have completed without the bike.
Ride safe

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Show is a pic, though we know what they look like still nice to see owners pic.
A twin batt R & M is one I'd like to own.

• Agree
Reactions: Gaz and LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Looks good in the wild.
Nuvinvi or Rolhoff noticed the Gates belt drive.

T42

Aug 9, 2017
Rh17
Nuvinci. I really like the infinite gearing, especially when the uphill gradient changes slightly and I can finely shift. (I feel that it helps me obtain maximum battery life) I have read that some people think that they can be a 'bit draggy'. Can't say I've noticed with the weight of the bike and panniers.
The maintanance aspect was also another consideration point, (or lack of).

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
We do have one medium sized white Charger Mountain left in stock, if anyone is interested, full warranty and 30% off retail.

All the best, David

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
Put a piece in the reviews section of the site if you fancy giving one
It’s always nice to read people’s experience of particular models and makes

T42

Aug 9, 2017
Rh17
Hi Dan,
Yes and some! Although now only used occasionally as in the summer I fitted a BBSo2 on my mountain bike.
Having a blast, met up with similar guys and now cycle together regularly up over theSouth Downs.
Still grinning and enjoying the ‘eBike ‘experience.
I’m fortunate to be able to enjoy both bikes and the Reise and Muller Charger is just superb. It’s a lovely bike to ride and never fails to raise comments from people.
Well worth the initial investment and if I had the money to buy my first e-bike today,then it would still be a ‘Charger ‘ the only spec that I would change would be to purchase one with Dual batteries ‘!!
Ride safe ‍♂