Newbie with £1000

Mike45

Pedelecer
Dec 1, 2015
Torbay
I'm beginning to wonder if the OP has left the house? That's why we have started discussing the prowess of Lancashire over Yorkshire (oops, didn't mean to say that). The alternative being too twiddle our thumbs

If your still there Neil, have you looked at any bikes yet?
I tink e's a troll

Perseus

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Don't matter that the OP is not here. I have pencilled in a budget of a £1000. Got a Cyclamatic for the time being to check out what I need. OK for shorter trips. However, the Woosh Kreiger looks very tempting for longer rides. Still use pedal bike for very short trips because of security isues and the bikes are found to be heavy for lifting up steps and getting through kissing gates etc. Cyclamatic was a better ride than the Kalkhoff I tried.

OldBob1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2012
Staffordshire
Don't matter that the OP is not here. I have pencilled in a budget of a £1000. Got a Cyclamatic for the time being to check out what I need. OK for shorter trips. However, the Woosh Kreiger looks very tempting for longer rides. Still use pedal bike for very short trips because of security isues and the bikes are found to be heavy for lifting up steps and getting through kissing gates etc. Cyclamatic was a better ride than the Kalkhoff I tried.
Cyclamatic is not a bad E-bike, I have improved my foldaway with a sine wave control system and LCD unit which has improved the bike to an impressive level of control.

OB1.

Zack @ Byocycles

Official Trade Member
Nov 17, 2015
Havant
www.byocycles.co.uk
I'd recommend the Byocycles Zest or Zest+ from our current range.

Awesome bikes, well specced for the money, all both with Samsung batteries! 2 year warranty, aftersales support that can't be beaten (72 hours tops for parts!) Can't really go wrong!

And some excellent prices from our range of dealers too!

http://byocycles.co.uk/#range