steve derby

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 7, 2018
Derby
Hi
Welcome
I’m new here too and glad I’m not the only one with no replies lol
Hi Fogo
I've got a couple of replies re getting a higher voltage battery so far.
I'm pleased so far with the cyclamatic a couple of weeks in although I had to take it to a cycle shop after 4 rides terrible gear skipping but soon sorted

D

Deleted member 4366

Hi
Welcome
I’m new here too and glad I’m not the only one with no replies lol
Hmmm!. I thought that I read all the posts on this forum, but I don't remember you asking any questions to get replies to. Did I miss something?

steve derby

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 7, 2018
Derby
Hmmm!. I thought that I read all the posts on this forum, but I don't remember you asking any questions to get replies to. Did I miss something?
My answers were on the feedback and support thread.
My question was posted on this thread and not the newbie thread

D

Deleted member 22539

Hi
I havent asked any questions, but i had said hi and generally when you say hi to someone you would hope for a reply , not from everyone i grant you but someone would have been nice .
Maybe im signed up to the wrong forum for that who knows time will tell

D

Deleted member 22539

Hi Fogo
I've got a couple of replies re getting a higher voltage battery so far.
I'm pleased so far with the cyclamatic a couple of weeks in although I had to take it to a cycle shop after 4 rides terrible gear skipping but soon sorted
Great job a few teething problems by the sounds of it things do settle in from new quite often
Glad its all good for you now

D

Deleted member 4366

Hi
I havent asked any questions, but i had said hi and generally when you say hi to someone you would hope for a reply , not from everyone i grant you but someone would have been nice .
Maybe im signed up to the wrong forum for that who knows time will tell
Only Gaz replies to hi messages in this forum. Maybe he was busy with something else today. Flecc used to do it, but he's 75 now, so time is precious for him. I only deal with technical issues and people that use incorrect apostrophes. I would have loved to have replied, but there was a spate of incorrect apostrophes on the other forums that I do, which kept me busy.

BTW, there's a vacancy on the committee for the position of Primary New Member Welcomer. We've been trying to fill it for months and we're looking for suitable applicants. To apply you need to have a friendly nature and be able to use apostrophe's correctly.

• :D
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 22539

Only Gaz replies to hi messages in this forum. Maybe he was busy with something else today. Flecc used to do it, but he's 75 now, so time is precious for him. I only deal with technical issues and people that use incorrect apostrophes. I would have loved to have replied, but there was a spate of incorrect apostrophes on the other forums that I do, which kept me busy.
Fair enough
I'm sure there will be some apostrophes in my posts that need correcting soon enough ;)
Nice to hear from you anyway .