ODK Cargo bike

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
I just received this email, and thought I would post it here, in case it is of interest. I have no connection with Juiced Riders, except as an admirer of Tora Harris, who seems to have put a lot of effort into his creation. The NipNip site itself is worth a look, as it seems to a bit beyond just a commercial enterprise.

Dear all,
Thank you all for your recent enquiries for the Juiced bikes, sorry for the slight delay in communications it's been a busy period with lots going on ....
NipNip are proud to be the UK and Ireland distributor for this truly amazing product. After 2 years of trawling the web looking and testing 100's of models electric bikes fit for my business, I knew as soon as I came across Jucied that we were onto something special!
The team behind these bikes are the most passionate and dedicated gents in the industry and their attention to detail surpasses any other manufacturer out there! Every time I contact Tora (the guy behind Juiced) he is always in the factory - testing / over seeing his production / striving to make improvements to his product...... This for me says everything ! Check out their website for further details.
http://www.juicedriders.com/updates/
These bikes have been assembled using the finest components and technology that ensures when you become the proud owner of these bikes you have made a long term investment.
I've done the research, spent 100's of hours trying to find an alternative but trust me people this is the bike that you need!
We will be holding an open day to give you chance to pop to our HQ and test ride the fleet of bikes, ask any questions and we will also be taking orders on the day.
4pm till 7pm
Tuesday 23rd June 2015.
NipNip
1 King Bench Street
London
SE1 0RB
As we are expecting a good show, if you could reply confirming your attendance along with full names of those attending it would be appreciated.
In the meantime if you have any questions do not hesitate to get in contact.

Best regards,

Matthew Farr

Director, NipNip Ltd

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014
I just received this email, and thought I would post it here, in case it is of interest. I have no connection with Juiced Riders, except as an admirer of Tora Harris, who seems to have put a lot of effort into his creation. The NipNip site itself is worth a look, as it seems to a bit beyond just a commercial enterprise.

Dear all,
Thank you all for your recent enquiries for the Juiced bikes, sorry for the slight delay in communications it's been a busy period with lots going on ....
NipNip are proud to be the UK and Ireland distributor for this truly amazing product. After 2 years of trawling the web looking and testing 100's of models electric bikes fit for my business, I knew as soon as I came across Jucied that we were onto something special!
The team behind these bikes are the most passionate and dedicated gents in the industry and their attention to detail surpasses any other manufacturer out there! Every time I contact Tora (the guy behind Juiced) he is always in the factory - testing / over seeing his production / striving to make improvements to his product...... This for me says everything ! Check out their website for further details.
These bikes have been assembled using the finest components and technology that ensures when you become the proud owner of these bikes you have made a long term investment.
I've done the research, spent 100's of hours trying to find an alternative but trust me people this is the bike that you need!
We will be holding an open day to give you chance to pop to our HQ and test ride the fleet of bikes, ask any questions and we will also be taking orders on the day.
4pm till 7pm
Tuesday 23rd June 2015.
NipNip
1 King Bench Street
London
SE1 0RB
As we are expecting a good show, if you could reply confirming your attendance along with full names of those attending it would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Matthew Farr

Director, NipNip Ltd
Very cool design,only possible downside is that it seems its throttle only? (and shocks for crap english roads)Otherwise real car replacement

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
it's just a BPM kit bolted onto a cargo frame and way overpriced.

and for replacing a car, how about this one?

Last edited:

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014
it's just a BPM kit bolted onto a cargo frame and way overpriced.

and for replacing a car, how about this one?
Yes,but there is an argument of form vs function in here somewhere,an understated cargo design that can take a second adult at the back and 50lbs on a front carrier without making one look like a trendy Hampstead mother and that still allows one to weave through traffic and is short enough to fit in an Asgard locker ticks a lot of boxes. Call me introverted,but I won't have the courage to travel down a typical English road on that tricycle

Reactions: Chainring

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Very cool design,only possible downside is that it seems its throttle only? (and shocks for crap english roads)Otherwise real car replacement
I think that pedal-assist is fitted to the later models. It has been a long project for Tora, starting with rear-motor, derallieur gears, and progressing to where he is now. If you watch the videos where he goes to China, they are interesting in themselves, for a view of China. This country just cannot seem to accept practical vehicles of any sort, whether bikes, scooters, motorcycles or cars. I was amazed when I found the Dutch Bike Bits website. We are so far behind.

C

Cyclezee

eZee also produce electric cargo/utility bikes, the full size Expedirs and the compact i-Omega which have both throttle and PAS. There are 4 battery capacities available from 11 to 28Ah.
Expedir GTS
expedir_rearpp_frontss.jpg
Expedir LTS
Expedir LDS_turqoise.jpg
i-Omega
I-Omega_web.jpg
i-omega 026.jpg

Reactions: EddiePJ

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk

Dear all,
4pm till 7pm
Tuesday 23rd June 2015.
NipNip
1 King Bench Street
London
SE1 0RB

Best regards,

Matthew Farr

Director, NipNip Ltd
That bike would be the cargo bike I could buy. Compact, neat, able to go high speed, high capacity, reliable...

I want one actually! Too bad they are so expensive..

Reactions: Scott clarke

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
would you sell the frame only? if so what's the price?

thx

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014

thx

thx
i have been looking on the www for a similar meaty but compact cargo frame myself to put a bpm and some lipos in. i dont think they would sell the frame - it wouldnt make business sense in terms of markups etc. heres a thought for anyone from woosh,eezi etc reading this post though, source aframe like this with a hub drive as a full on compact car replacement for around two thirds of this price and im sure it would be a seller

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014
i have been looking on the www for a similar meaty but compact cargo frame myself to put a bpm and some lipos in. i dont think they would sell the frame - it wouldnt make business sense in terms of markups etc. heres a thought for anyone from woosh,eezi etc reading this post though, source aframe like this with a hub drive as a full on compact car replacement for around two thirds of this price and im sure it would be a seller
does anyone know what the weight/capacity of the iomega rear rack is? the thing that makes the odk look attractive is that it seems as if it could transport two inebriated 150 lbs people on the back.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
I tried for a frame on its own, but no joy. I have found Chinese copies already, which Tora pointed out, do not have the same strength in the frames. I suggested to Woosh that they add something like this to their range. There just isn't anything in the UK like it. I know Ezee have cargo bikes, but they do not have the same qualities. They are either longer or higher.

C

Cyclezee

does anyone know what the weight/capacity of the iomega rear rack is? the thing that makes the odk look attractive is that it seems as if it could transport two inebriated 150 lbs people on the back.
The eZee Expedir rear rack has a load capacity of 150Kg / 330lbs.
I have asked eZee for the capacities of the i-Omega front and rear racks and will post them in due course. We don't have the i-Omega in stock yet.

Expedir for Mum and kids​
marion2.jpg
Expedir teen transport​
eZee_Expedir_LST_Red_1024x1024.jpeg
Expedir with standing room only​
Expedia 110 kgs load 1 copy.jpg
Expedir for e-bike company CEO​
Expedir IA3 web.jpg
Expedir for lugging loads​
Expedir LST 049 copy 2.jpg

C

Cyclezee

does anyone know what the weight/capacity of the iomega rear rack is?
The load capacity of the eZee i-Omega is 20Kg for the front rack and 60Kg for the rear. It can be specified with 7 speed Nexus hub gears or 9 speed derailleur with 11 to 34t.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
:confused: Sorry cwah, we wouldn't strip a complete bike just to sell a frame.....unless you wanted to pay the same as the cost of complete bike;)
Ah but aren't you supposed to have spare in case of... let say any part failure? :p

C

Cyclezee

Ah but aren't you supposed to have spare in case of... let say any part failure? :p
If we ever needed a replacement frame we could get one shipped by airfreight within a week. There are 2 frame styles for the Expedir and 7 different colours, who is going to stock 14 frames?
It's called JIT stock control;)

Reactions: cwah