Oldman here

oldman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 16, 2013
Glyn Ceiriog N Wales
I take it the Stealth is the same as the Revolver with disc brakes? Worth the extra £'s?
It's solely for leisure riding (long passed commuting); since I can't ride a normal bike any more
Thanks

Last edited:

los monty

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2013
I take it the Stealth is the same as the Revolver with disc brakes? Worth the extra £'s?
It's solely for leisure riding (long passed commuting); since I can't ride a normal bike any more
Thanks
And 3 extra gears not a great deal for £150, no problems with my cable brakes but it is personal choice.

Have spoken to the dealer below and found him to be well informed even fits the kits himself so could be worth ringing to get the exact difference.

Cyclotricity Stealth - Electric Bikes

ElectricBikeConversions

Oct 22, 2013
In addition to the comment above about the gears and disc brake - the only other difference is that the Revolver has the simpler LED display and the Stealth has the LCD display. The LCD display is more complicated in the sense that it allows you to control the PAS level (as does the LED display) but it also shows distance and speed in a simple console.

If you have any specific questions about either bike then please feel free to get in touch via the details below.

(...and thanks also to Los Monty for the recommend)

oldman

Dec 16, 2013
Glyn Ceiriog N Wales
In addition to the comment above about the gears and disc brake - the only other difference is that the Revolver has the simpler LED display and the Stealth has the LCD display. The LCD display is more complicated in the sense that it allows you to control the PAS level (as does the LED display) but it also shows distance and speed in a simple console.

If you have any specific questions about either bike then please feel free to get in touch via the details below.

(...and thanks also to Los Monty for the recommend)
Thanks to both