One For The Ladies?

C

Cyclezee

Our torque plate sets have been popular for quite a while now, we are currently selling up to 10 sets per week, both through the website and on eBay.

Some are going as far a field as Australia

Increasingly people are buying not just one set, but often two.

The other thing that I have noticed is an increasing number of ladies are buying them, does that mean there is an increase in ladies converting bikes?

I have only ever sold conversion 2 kits to ladies.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
No, I dont think so , it just shows that most women hold the purse strings......which of course, is how it should be ;)

Lynda :)

C

Cyclezee

I wondered how long that would take Lynda, you did not disappoint;)

You may well be right or perhaps their are some very thoughtful and loving ladies that that buy them as presents for their partner:confused:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
I wondered how long that would take Lynda, you did not disappoint;)

You may well be right or perhaps their are some very thoughtful and loving ladies that that buy them as presents for their partner:confused:
I try never to disappoint ......and I can think of several presents to buy for a partner and believe me torque plates would never be one of them....Im a lot more thoughtful and loving than that :D

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
"You may well be right or perhaps their are some very thoughtful and loving ladies that that buy them as presents for their partner"

Valentine's Day is coming, best get stocked up.:)

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
I bought my Wife a steam iron for her birthday one year, which everyone thought was hilarious . She had melted the carpet with the previous one . After I cleaned up the mess on the iron`s sole plate, she continued using it and in the end I gave the new one away . We eat off Portmeirion plates , so I couldn`t risk torque plates for a present .

C

Cyclezee

I bought my Wife a steam iron for her birthday one year, which everyone thought was hilarious . She had melted the carpet with the previous one . After I cleaned up the mess on the iron`s sole plate, she continued using it and in the end I gave the new one away . We eat off Portmeirion plates , so I couldn`t risk torque plates for a present .
Hi Roger,

If you are still married come Valentines Day and after that thoughtful present you bought for her birthday, I really think you should get your wife a pair of earrings, A.K.A. torque plates, I think they could be the latest fashion accessory, we could also gold plate them if you like.:)

However Cyclezee accept no responsibiltiy if the wearer should happen to develop Keloid scars:eek:

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
OK, give up,what is a torque plate an why would anyone need one? Other than as a love token, of course.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
OK, give up,what is a torque plate an why would anyone need one? Other than as a love token, of course.
LOL......they are certainly not anything any sensible woman would want hanging from her ears thats for sure.....gold plated or not :D

They are sort of metal thingies that go near the motor thingy and make the whole thingy stronger :D :D