Owners wanted: Photographs needed

RichardB

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Hi all,

as part of the new buyer's guide (on the new site) we will be publishing detailed pages on each bike.

We are therefore looking for owners who would be kind enough to send images of their bikes along with close ups of various components e.g. battery, motor, controller and so forth.

We're looking for all models, new and and old so if you'd like to help please get in touch for more details.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Hi all,

as part of the new buyer's guide (on the new site) we will be publishing detailed pages on each bike.

We are therefore looking for owners who would be kind enough to send images of their bikes along with close ups of various components e.g. battery, motor, controller and so forth.

We're looking for all models, new and and old so if you'd like to help please get in touch for more details.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if this is for a "new buyers" guide will you want pictures of all bikes or just bikes that have had no modifications as those that make then technically illegal for road useage..ie..sprocket moddification to exceed the 15.5mph..may not be good to advertise for "new buyers"...

Rad

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2008
When you say close ups do you mean a simple close up shot? Or are you looking for cracked open motors and controllers. Happy to do the first. Not at all happy to do the second. ;)

lectureral

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji
I'll be happy to supply photos for the Raleigh Leicester Deluxe

RichardB

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Hi Keith,

yes, we're looking for unmodified bikes if possible.

Rad,

yes, just close-up photos of the components, although if anyone has photos inside that would be great too!

Rad

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2008
Okay Richard, I'm up for taking a few pics of the X6. Let me know when you want them.

Diesel City Tracker

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 20, 2008
Cambridgeshire PE7 1
Hi Richard, will be happy to supply pictures and close ups of PowaCycle Lynx, (of which we have 2.) No doubt you will let us know when you want them. Best wishes, and appreciatethe site for all the info available on it. Rob

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
My bikes are both very non-standard Richard, so not suitable.

However, on my website I have photos I've taken of the internals of a Suzhou Bafang motor of the type used by Alien, eZee, Wisper and many other manufacturers of e-bikes. By all means copy those off from lower down on the page linked to below:

Suzhou Bafang hub motor

There's also a gallery of 10 photos I've previously taken of the Giant Lafree Twist Lite in my website on the link below. Help yourself to any of those as wished:

Lafree Twist gallery

Last edited:

johnp

Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2006
ba22
Hi Richard.

I have photos of my Diamondback with Tongxin motor and Brompton with 80mm Tongxin motor and am now building Marin stinson I will let you have photos if you let me know if you want them

JOHN

RichardB

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Hi folks,

thanks for all the offers so far. Please email your photos to the webmaster @pedelecs.co.uk address.

I should also point out that those submitting photos retain copyright of their images but that you are giving us unconditional right to use them as part of the Buyers Guide. We will acknowledge the source when we use them unless you wish to remain anonymous! Please let us know when sending your photos.