Oxygen mtb frame size

Talkingseds

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 20, 2019
Cheshire
Hi, can anybody help me who has a oxygen mtb e-bike. I want to buy the above bike but being only 5ft 8 I was wondering if it will be to big for me as it's a 19 inch frame. Would I be able to reach the floor with the seat at the lowest point or is the bike to big for me. Could somebody be so kind to give me some advice . Thanks

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Reactions: EddiePJ

JPGiant

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2017
West Yorkshire
I'm 5' 9" with 32" inside leg.
My Oxygen MTB has a Suntour NCX seatpost fitted, which prevents the seat being lowered by approx 110 mm and is set just above the top of the seatpost tube so I can get both feet (toes )on the floor when stopped.
The seat is moved to furthest front position and I've fitted a shorter (60mm) handlebar stem.
It's all down to your physical frame, some people have short arms and long legs etc etc.

See piccies on this post...
My Upgrades

anon4

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2017
GB
I'm 5.7, my Carrera is 18" and honestly I could probably go next size up which is 20". I like big bikes though. I had a cheapie MTB, think it was a 19" frame but it was really tall. I loved that bike though, wish I converted it tbh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
for 5ft7 - 5ft 8, 26" wheels fit a bit better than 650B or 700C.

Talkingseds

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 20, 2019
Cheshire
Thanks everybody for there kind help, not even got our electric bikes yet and already enjoying pedelecs , everybody is so helpful. Still doing allot of research so we get the right bikes and hopefully we will have them for the nice weather. Thanks

Reactions: EddiePJ