Oxygen s-cross st Throttle

DavieH

Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2012
Elderslie Scotland
Hi I just bought an oxygen s-cross st for the wife on picking the bike up they handed me a thumb throttle for it the question is how do I program the throttle for full speed operation and also it would be nice to know how to derestrict it.
Cheers Davie

D

Deleted member 4366

You need the secret code. The throttle itself just plugs into a connector near the LCD.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

jrewillis

Finding my (electric) wheels
On my emate you have to press the + and - for a few seconds together when it's on then it shows a number. That is the cutoff speed. + to increase. Then you hit set.

Not sure if it's the same as it's a different LCD system. I know on some bikes you need to put in a code.

Worst case email oxygen. They were very responsive with my questions initially. [emoji106]

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 4366

The bike is delivered to the dealer from Oxygen with the throttle in the bag of stuff that comes with the bike. There should be a throttle, tools, charger and manual. If you didn't get those things, go back to the dealer and ask him where they are.

• Informative
Reactions: Wheel-E

ThomasF2017

Just Joined
Oct 2, 2017
London
The bike is delivered to the dealer from Oxygen with the throttle in the bag of stuff that comes with the bike. There should be a throttle, tools, charger and manual. If you didn't get those things, go back to the dealer and ask him where they are.
Thanks for getting back to me.

From seeing threads on others oxygen ebikes I was expecting it to be with the bike and was surprised when I didn’t find it with it. I was wondering if some kind of legislation was in place to stop them including it with the bike. I’ll follow your advice and give e-bikesdirect a call I think.

Thanks for your help.