Panasonic 26V Charger for sale

tangent

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2010
Hi all, it is a long time since I have been on this forum. I mainly ride a non-electric bike these days, short trips to shops, etc., but still take my ancient Lafree Twist Lite, with external lithium battery, out for an occasional spin.

Anyway, I was having a clear out and found the charger for the electric bike I had stolen a few years ago, a Technium Privilege. If anyone wants a spare charger, I am about to list on ebay with a starting price of 99p. It is of no use to me any more and I would like to think someone could make good use of it instead of it ending up in landfill.

The charger should work with the Panasonic based Kalkhoff's of course. I am not aware of any problems with new batteries, etc. but would be interested to hear if there were likely to be any problems as I don't want to sell the charger to someone who cannot use it.

I apologise if I have broken any rules about posting this on here. By all means delete it if I have.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
It's only suitable for the batteries used on the 26 volt Panasonic unit powered e-bikes sold since 2006. These batteries are mainly made by Panasonic and Kalkhoff-BMZ.

E-bikes using these are BH e-motion, newer Biketec Flyers, Calvin, Gazelle, Gitane, Helkama, Kalkhoff, Kettler, KTM, Monark, Moover, newer Panasonic, Puch, Raleigh gmbh, Rixe, Simplex, Technium, Victoria et al.

I doubt you need worry about the post being in this section, since it's being offered at a near gift price just to get it to a good home.

Reactions: tangent

BERIAN

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 21, 2015
Hi all, it is a long time since I have been on this forum. I mainly ride a non-electric bike these days, short trips to shops, etc., but still take my ancient Lafree Twist Lite, with external lithium battery, out for an occasional spin.

Anyway, I was having a clear out and found the charger for the electric bike I had stolen a few years ago, a Technium Privilege. If anyone wants a spare charger, I am about to list on ebay with a starting price of 99p. It is of no use to me any more and I would like to think someone could make good use of it instead of it ending up in landfill.

The charger should work with the Panasonic based Kalkhoff's of course. I am not aware of any problems with new batteries, etc. but would be interested to hear if there were likely to be any problems as I don't want to sell the charger to someone who cannot use it.

I apologise if I have broken any rules about posting this on here. By all means delete it if I have.