Peugeot ET01 Australis Bosh system

Jonnypaget

Just Joined
May 30, 2017
Wollongong
just got this bike at auction, oh dear.... brand new in box, looked to be anyway, perfect for around five rides then cut out and won't go , can't switch lights on.. control will scrol through Eco sport turbo etc but no assist whatsoever , battery is showing five bars at switch on have tried removing battery and wiggling etc, same with slide in control panel on handle bars, recharging, etc, don't know what to do next? Any help appreciated, I'm in Wollongong NSW , I realise this is a uk site , but can't find any Oz forums as yet, cheers Jonny.

D

Deleted member 4366

The only thing you can do is check the contacts on the back of the LCD. After that, you have to take it to a Bosch dealer (any brand), who should be able to reset the software or find out why it's not working. Bosch systems are not intended for user-maintenance.

Jonnypaget

Just Joined
May 30, 2017
Wollongong
The only thing you can do is check the contacts on the back of the LCD. After that, you have to take it to a Bosch dealer (any brand), who should be able to reset the software or find out why it's not working. Bosch systems are not intended for user-maintenance.
Thanks d8veh, now to try find a dealer in oz.

D

Deleted member 4366

There are quite many now. If you can't find anything on the Bosch site, look for any bikes that have the Bosch motor and search their dealer lists.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
just got this bike at auction, oh dear.... brand new in box, looked to be anyway, perfect for around five rides then cut out and won't go , can't switch lights on.. control will scrol through Eco sport turbo etc but no assist whatsoever , battery is showing five bars at switch on have tried removing battery and wiggling etc, same with slide in control panel on handle bars, recharging, etc, don't know what to do next? Any help appreciated, I'm in Wollongong NSW , I realise this is a uk site , but can't find any Oz forums as yet, cheers Jonny.
.... Hi John, can you describe the symptoms more clearly as to what is working or not .. also what Bosch system is it..
The display panel has its own little rechargable battery and this can lead to confusion. You can turn on and off the display irrespective of the battery pack status. Whenever it is in communication contact with the battery pack it updates its displayed charge status but if the battery were disconnected, it would continue to display the last known reading. Even for weeks later!!
Can you charge the battery away from the bike and does the lights on the battery pack indicate full? 5 green lamps lit. ?
Does the speedometer work. .. provided the display is on , and you cycle the speedometer should indicate a speed whether or not you are getting assistance... If not I would look to the position of the magnetic wheel oration sensors... If you don't have a manual, you can download one from Bosch and it gives the position.