Pokemon go! Just go please!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if there that stupid to walk around and get run over then thats there fault for using that stupid thing and not looking where they are going,was the same when cars first came out in the 20s lol

tell um to feck off up k2 must be a good one on top of that ;)

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
if there that stupid to walk around and get run over then thats there fault for using that stupid thing and not looking where they are going,was the same when cars first came out in the 20s lol

tell um to feck off up k2 must be a good one on top of that ;)
Yep SW tell em how it is. A propper pokemon hunter would use a samurai sword not a pesky iPhone.

• :D

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
  • Informative

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Jesus! No wonder then. :)

I'm out first thing tomorrow morning, with an iphone strapped to Muttley's head. We're gonna be rich by Friday. Yes! :D

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Pokémon Go Creator Is Now the Most Popular Game Publisher In the World.

Has anyone else seen the 'Pokémon hunters' on their travels yet? :)

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I work nights in a hotel on the beach. It would be nice of the Pokemon folk to turn the Pokemon off at 2:00 a.m. ... :mad:

• Agree
D

Deleted member 4366

It's exactly the same in Telford town park. There's hoards of them now. I've never seen anything like it.

• Agree

mcozzy

Pedelecer
Apr 7, 2016
I thought they looked like typical dozy pedestrians, glued to a phone or wearing headphones, meandering around oblivious to others or their surroundings.

I cant stand pedestrians, when I'm on my bike anyway. When I'm a pedestrians, I cant stand bike riders, always zooming by too close!