Powabyke euro

Scou5er

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 29, 2013
Well put batteries inn and now showing 41v. Connected to the bike and ....... nothing. No lights showing up. Put a meter to the key switch and showing 41v on the red wire. Turn the key and both brown are showing voltag. (Nothing on the brown when off). Any idea on next steps? Thanks Rob

Scou5er

Aug 29, 2013
Another problem! !!! Charged batteries and all went fine. Checked switch, plugs etc. but all looked fine. Reconnected the charder and now blowing the battery fuse. Any ideas? I have not got a wiring diagram to follow. Thanks

Scou5er

Aug 29, 2013
Charging and fuse now sorted. Connected up outside the case and all is well. Chare cuts out with batteries at 39v. Is this correct? Green light comes on charger. Next work out why bike not working. Gut reaction is controller. Any simple checks?

Scou5er

Aug 29, 2013
Have not tried to ride as am not seeing any lights on controller

johnc46

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2010
Sorry can't help you there. if you run a pos and neg direct to the motor through a switch the bike should run without speed control

Scou5er

Aug 29, 2013
Well sent controller off for repairs and identified faulty. New one coming tomorrow. Hopefully on the bike by next week :)

Scou5er

Aug 29, 2013
Well finally had half an hour spare to fix the bike. Hooray it works. Just been for a 10 minute ride. Feels like everywhere is down hill :)

Reactions: mw1
D

Deleted member 4366

Another happy ending..............or is it a beginning?

• Agree
Reactions: mw1