Powatryke Controller

mygrumpy

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Sutton, Surrey
Hi All.Need wiring diagram for Powatryke Controller.or anybody can help.it has got 4 motor wires going into the controller to a plug.the fat red wire has a thin red wire joined to it, I need to know where the thin red wire gos to. John PS. The Controller was made in 2001

Last edited:

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Hi All.Need wiring diagram for Powatryke Controller.or anybody can help.it has got 4 motor wires going into the controller to a plug.the fat red wire has a thin red wire joined to it, I need to know where the thin red wire gos to. John PS. The Controller was made in 2001
Morning,

Send me an email and I will send you what I think you need.

fcurran@powabyke.com

Regards

FrankC
Powabyke

mygrumpy

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2006
Sutton, Surrey
controller

Hi Frank.Thanks for the diagram,but wrong one.looking from the key side.1 Black. 2 Brown.3Yellow.4Green.5 Fat Red.6 Fat Red and Thin Red.7 Blank. I need to know where the Thin Red wire go`s.No speed Sensor Or Brake cut off on this controller.Do you know when you will be getting new Controllers in stock.I emailed you but not sure you got them.John

Last edited:

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Hi John, this is a different circuit board but I'm pretty sure the wiring will be the same.

Regards

FrankC
Powabyke

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Sorry John, you will have to drop me an email to fcurran@powabyke.com and I will forward the diagram on to you. It's too big to upload on here.

Regards

FrankC
Powabyke