powerbyke-x6 for sale

rayhayes

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 3, 2010
powerbyke-x6 for sale £490 now sold

Hi,
I have a powerbyke x6 for sale in as new condition. Now for the sceptics out there....this is only four months old. Has done a genuine 170 miles, with the mileometer to prove, so the battery has only been charged enough for this milage...really. The bike has had its first service, by phill prothero in leominster and is in perfect condition.
It is a terrific bike and I do like it, however I have decided a honda innova is better suited for me with the regular runs to town and back.
It comes with the bike computer. The bike is the latest version in alloy and is fast. with a little assistance I normally do around 20mph. The price I want is £490 (i have lowered price) which is very fair compared to new price £890.(have receipt) I live in hereford so you would have to collect. cheers Ray I will not accept lower than this, and if not sold will go on e-bay. This is not the old model but the newest version. check out powerbyke web site for spec and photo. Please also note there is still 8months warrenty left on this bike. If you are interested in the bike you may look on e-bay under powerbyke x6 for lots of photos of my bike. NOW SOLD

Last edited: