PowerHog

peterjd

Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2019
Anyone know anything about or had experience of depot2u.co.uk for a range of low cost 'Powerhog' ebikes. I am impressed by their seemingly honest assessment of say the 700c wheeled ('Professional' Commuter') version and their feedback reviews relating to customer service. I haven't bought anything from them but I will try to visit when we see friends in a nearby part of Shropshire.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Makes me wonder what make bike to qualify as professional commuter. They have also smart and deluxe commuter. Maybe later I will play spot the difference game to answer my own question.
:)

Depot2U

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 10, 2021
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Hi Peterjd, thanks for taking a look - you'd be most welcome to pop in and try out our E-Bikes if you're in the area! Feel free to drop me a message or ask on the forum if you have any specific questions.

Depot2U

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 10, 2021
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Makes me wonder what make bike to qualify as professional commuter. They have also smart and deluxe commuter. Maybe later I will play spot the difference game to answer my own question.
:)
Great question Az, the simple and honest answer is we've been trying to give our bikes better names, previously we were relying on just our product codes and using these as a reference - 'Professional Commuter' sounds alot more appealing than 99025.
It's one of a few E-Bikes we thought would make an ideal commuter bike.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
'Professional Commuter' sounds alot more appealing than 99025.
Indeed it is a step in a right direction. However when I hear 'professional commuter' I rather see something like a train or a bus, but even then it sounds a bit odd. So perhaps there is a room for improvement. But English is not my native language, so it might be just me.

It is nice to see you here. It is nice to have here all companies like Wisper, Woosh etc. All parties can benefit greatly from presence here and positive or negative feedback.