Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Global oil demand in 2023 has gone down because of EVs.
Sales of EVs may reach 20% in Australia in 2024.

Reactions: flecc

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
Given his letter was dated 20th February , it doesn't seem their top priority
It was only tweeted yesterday presumably after not getting a reply so I'm pretty sure that it has already been ignored. Quite right too. There is an offence of wasting police time. Bridgen is going to be unemployed soon so won't be able to use the House of Commons headed notepaper any more

Reactions: Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
but they still wont show the data ie

date of injection and date of death pretty simple tbh.

my dad died of it as on the death cert hart attack as a result of the booster jab he had last year.

well he got what he asked for and now i have a 100k flat in a trust fund so untouchable even buy the dwp haha that will go down like a bowl of sick :p

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
We've been through that before. Those results have been proved to be incorrect by simple logic. It shows that unvaccinated people are more likely to die in a plane crash than a vaccinated person.

It's the same sort of thing as the global warming data, where the ever expansion of towns and cities have brought concrete and tarmac closer to the sensors that were previously in the countryside. The heating effect of the sun on concrete makes warm winds blowing over the sensors.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it's difficult tointerpret the data.
dont forget these company's tried to halt the release of the data tied up for 75 years so why do that if there is nothing to hide?

why do they need protection from being sued and left for the tax payer to pay for it all.

we have had excess deaths for months/years yet not even reported on msm yet when covid was about had daily numbers of deaths ect.

also why does every one walk out when ever a excess debate is called for because there hiding something.

and the ons has now chaged the way it reports the excess death numbers to suit them and like i said above date of injection and date of death.

and at the end of the day corporation's only care about 1 thing profit and no accountability.

not even the dwp has a duty of care to there so called customers you cant even get a food bank voucher from them anymore or even ring a local dwp its a fkn joke.

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
We've been through that before. Those results have been proved to be incorrect by simple logic. It shows that unvaccinated people are more likely to die in a plane crash than a vaccinated person.

It's the same sort of thing as the global warming data, where the ever expansion of towns and cities have brought concrete and tarmac closer to the sensors that were previously in the countryside. The heating effect of the sun on concrete makes warm winds blowing over the sensors.
Please tell us about your academic qualifications and history in matters such as research methods, statistical analysis and the details of your medical qualifications. Since you now have strayed into climate change, maybe you can let us know about your qualifications in that subject too. You seem to be quite the Renaissance Man, or maybe not...

Absent the above, I suggest you shut up on the subjects and stick to your knowledge on fixing, maintaining electric bikes - which is a subject that from casual reading here, you DO seem to know about.

There was a chap here before going by the name VFR400, who knew a lot about electric bikes and NOTHING about medical matters, but he spent a lot of time expounding ridiculously about medicine and epidemiology. He used to contradict a hospital emergency consultant who was working all day trying to save the lives of vaccine deniers, and posted here sometimes, VFR4oo disappeared in a fit of pique when challenged, which was shame because he was an asset on the bike material. You are not him are you? He had similar issues.

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
As you say, the age standardised death rates for non COVID causes are higher in the unvaccinated than the vaccinated. I don't find that surprising given the health disparities. There is a massive body of evidence strongly links economic/social disadvantage with avoidable illness, disability, suffering, and premature death and the unvaccinated are more likely to be in this group

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i know at least 100 ppl my age that i know never had any vaccine and also did not wear masks and kept working and to this day never been ill.

also the ppl that run the small local shop did not get any vaccination did not wear masks or gloves and not 1 of them had 1 day off or got ill.

one m8 even works in the hospital as a porter security guard and no vaccine no mask and never been ill.

and his dad was in hospital and got covid no symptoms and had both his legs removed from the knee down and hes still not got ill or died.

oh and i was going to the dentist and they was using the drills oh no :eek:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
.:D :Dhow old are you?
they was not allowed to use the drills at the time but did anyway.

funny thing is my dentist was sold to bupa when all this kicked off and could not go for 6 months and when i did go back it was a fkn building site for months after that.

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
Maldives live beach cam - still not underwater - record tourism! :cool:

On YT 'geoff buys cars' - VW group being sued by Felicity Ace owners and insurance company..

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
my dad died of it as on the death cert hart attack as a result of the booster jab he had last year.
That wouldnt be on any death certificate, not unless you typed it up yourself.
The actual cause is whats put on. Heart attack, hemorrhage etc, not some jab.
Thats not to say a jab contributed, but that would never be the cause and so would never be on a real death certificate.
It would only say Myocardial infarction.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
That wouldnt be on any death certificate, not unless you typed it up yourself.
The actual cause is whats put on. Heart attack, hemorrhage etc, not some jab.
Thats not to say a jab contributed, but that would never be the cause and so would never be on a real death certificate.
It would only say Myocardial infarction.
According to ONS, the covid vaccine has been written as the cause of death on death certificates in the UK 59 times, and 51 times as the underlying cause.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Andrew Bridgen is a nutjob
So much for his credibility.
Andrew Bridgen was one of the few that tried to bring the Post Office Horizon accounting scandal to light, while the majority tried to cover it up and vilify anyone who dared speak the truth.
Here we are, twenty odd years later. The Post Office scandal is at last out in the open. Andrew Bridgen has been shown to have been correct all along.

It would therefore appear that his credibility in bringing to public attention matters that need to be investigated, yet for whatever reason are being suppressed, is actually very high.

What is that famous quote-

Truth Passes Through Three Stages:
First, It Is Ridiculed
Second, It Is Violently Opposed.
Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident

The big question is, will it take another 20 years for this particular scandal and cover-up to finally be accepted as reality and Andrew Bridgen will once again be shown to have been on the right side of history.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
What is that famous quote-

Truth Passes Through Three Stages:
First, It Is Ridiculed
Second, It Is Violently Opposed.
Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident
When do the antivaxxers get to stage 2 ?