Pro Connect / PC S frame geometry diagrams

Tex

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Hey

Can anyone find the frame geometry diagrams of the 2010 pro connect / s on the web? I can find references to frame sizes and sizing recommendations, but would like to look at the raw data to determine how much seat post i want to have and ability to fit substitute forks, should i buy.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Tex,

I have a 2009 Pro Connect S, but I don't know where you can find the info you require on the web. Perhaps you could try asking 50cycles.

J:) hn

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hey

Can anyone find the frame geometry diagrams of the 2010 pro connect / s on the web? I can find references to frame sizes and sizing recommendations, but would like to look at the raw data to determine how much seat post i want to have and ability to fit substitute forks, should i buy.
I'm sure the Kalkhoff manufacturer, Derby Cycles gmbh would be happy to advise since tbey are proud of their frame designs and geometry.

Here's the link you need to contact them Tex:

Derby Cycles English Language Contact Page

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
As UK distributor, we're also be happy to advise of course. Here's the information you require

http://www.50cycles.com/images/kalkhoff/ProConnectSFrame.jpg

This frame geometry has now also applies to the Pro Connect 9G and Alfine, which are available in 45, 50, 55 and 60cm frame sizes this year, rather than last year's 49, 53, 57 and 61cm.

All the best,
Tim Snaith
50cycles.com

Last edited: