Pro-Connect Tyre upgrade

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
Hi Bob

Got a Pro Connect - diamond frame a couple on months (well 2 actually as my wife wanted a step thru' one as well). We both find them GREAT having come from 2 lead-en Powabykes. The one thing we're missing is the comfort of a sprung seat post. Where did you get your sprung post for the Pro-Connect? - 50cycles?

Regards.

Mike
Hi all.
I got the Agattu seatpost, which works fine.

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
Hi all.
I got the Agattu seatpost, which works fine.
HI Bob

Got and fitted the Agattu sprung seat post to my Pro Connect - WHAT an improvement in ride quality - it's the final touch that has turn a superb bike into a fantastic one! Thanks for your advice

Mike

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
HI Bob

Got and fitted the Agattu sprung seat post to my Pro Connect - WHAT an improvement in ride quality - it's the final touch that has turn a superb bike into a fantastic one! Thanks for your advice

Mike
Glad you like it Mike.
Yes its amazing how it really does improve the bike leaps and bounds doesn't it?
It should be the only upgrade you give the pro connect if you have a small budget beyound the bike's high price.
Happy riding.
You wont see the bumps and potholes with as much fear as before now.

Regards Bob

Neil

Pedelecer
Mar 28, 2008
Size and Speed

How will changing the 700c 37 to other 700c sizes will effect the speed of the electric assist?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The larger sizes will give a fractional gain in speed, but it's very slight. A tall tyre like the Kenda 700c x 1.95 would add only about one quarter of a mph at most.