pro rider e tourer

bricklayer

Just Joined
Aug 17, 2014
hello there just bought an pro rider e tourer it was a private sale.
have emailed pro rider and they do not give handbooks or anything detailed to people who have not bought from them,pretty mean i think.
been out on the bike today realy pleased with it done about 12 miles realy easy on the hills heare in wales.
there are three settings on the battery using a key could someone explain the sequence for them.
if anybody has a copy to download or some information i would be verry pleased.
best regards

D

Deleted member 4366

Everything is standard Chinese stuff, so nothing complicated. Ask if you have any questions, The battery middle position is off, Clockwise one click for on. From off, push and turn anticlockwise to de-latch the battery foe removal.

Budgie1

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 21, 2014
I've uploaded (hopefully) the manual for the Pro-Rider EVoyager which is possibly similar to your bike. I also bought the bike privately recently and phoned Prorider Mobility who I found helpful and they immediately emailed me the manual. Its pretty basic really but I hope you find it helpful. I didn't pay much for mine around £250 and it is as new so even if the bike is budget spec I'm happy with it and it has helped encourage me to get back into cycling. I now sometimes use the bike for a commute I previously would never have considered. My wife has also wanted to gatecrash my new hobby so I collect a carbon framed Trex MTB later today from a private seller. The frame size will also work for me so I'm very interested to see how manual compares to electric.

Attachments

bricklayer

Just Joined
Aug 17, 2014
I've uploaded (hopefully) the manual for the Pro-Rider EVoyager which is possibly similar to your bike. I also bought the bike privately recently and phoned Prorider Mobility who I found helpful and they immediately emailed me the manual. Its pretty basic really but I hope you find it helpful. I didn't pay much for mine around £250 and it is as new so even if the bike is budget spec I'm happy with it and it has helped encourage me to get back into cycling. I now sometimes use the bike for a commute I previously would never have considered. My wife has also wanted to gatecrash my new hobby so I collect a carbon framed Trex MTB later today from a private seller. The frame size will also work for me so I'm very interested to see how manual compares to electric.

bricklayer

Just Joined
Aug 17, 2014
many thanks for the manual as you say its very basic.i paid a bit more for mine but i am happy with it.
the only thing i was not sure about was the key action into the battery.
where you put the key in it has a lock symbol then turn to the right and the word push then thers a circle with a cross through it then a circle.
i think from lock to the third turn you can remove the key which is then not in the locked in posision.
i went about a 11mile ride yesterday and with two very large hills which i would have to get off on my old road bike.
i went up the hills and had to use limmited amount of peddles when very steep.
i am 61 and find the bike excellent there a smooth ride the use of the motor so i am converted.
many thanks
roy

graham49d

Oct 21, 2013
Hi

I have had an e tourer for just over 1 year and am very pleased with it. Only problem has been broken rear spokes so check they are tight. Look on you tube on "how to". I let mine get loose first 500m and have had to replace about 12. I am Max weight so could be self inflicted. Pro rider let me have spokes under warranty and were very good but have found supplier on this forum who does stainless and expect them to be much better. Tilley cycles.
Happy riding (also in Wales)
Graham

bricklayer

Just Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Hi

I have had an e tourer for just over 1 year and am very pleased with it. Only problem has been broken rear spokes so check they are tight. Look on you tube on "how to". I let mine get loose first 500m and have had to replace about 12. I am Max weight so could be self inflicted. Pro rider let me have spokes under warranty and were very good but have found supplier on this forum who does stainless and expect them to be much better. Tilley cycles.
Happy riding (also in Wales)
Graham
i live in neath south wales are you near

graham49d

Oct 21, 2013
In the Vale, near the airport, long way on a bike! 65. Have to meet at porthcawl and find a plug