Pro-Rider

Louy-Lou

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 4, 2017
Hinckley
Hi all. Newbie here so forgive my innocence! Just started looking at getting an electric bike due to bad health and was looking for some pointers. I have seen 2 second hand ones local to me but wanted to see what others with experience think. They are both Pro-Riders. One is the E-Tourer and the other is the E-Wayfarer. I'm only 5'3 so don't know if this is an issue with the Tourer as the lady selling it said it's too big for her?! They are both virtually brand new so nothing to choose between there. I am purely looking for something to get me to work and back every day. Just over a mile each way so won't take much of a battering. I need a bike that can be used on throttle only initially as just suffered from a pulmonary embolism and have no breath lol. Any help or guidance would be very gratefully received.

D

Deleted member 4366

Out of the two,I'd get the one with small wheels because the motor will have more torque, which is what you need if you can't pedal. You can get them for £579 new on Ebay, so a used one in good condition maybe £400.

Louy-Lou

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 4, 2017
Hinckley
That's great, thank you. Bit of a minefield! The smaller one I've seen very locally is on for £380 and says it's in very good condition.