Quando II For Sale

Clueless

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 23, 2007
Quando II For Sale

I have reached a reasonable level of fitness by riding this excellent bike most working days of the week. I have used this bike to commute to and from the local mainline station to the office.

The bike itself is in excellent condition and is a year old. It is true to say it has a few minor scratches on it.

Reasonable offers please.

I live in the London area.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Quando 2

i would be interested in buying your quando, however if you have been reading the forums lately you will see the problems had by many with li lion batteries,6 month warranty is all they dare give with them..and also there was a period where the batteries had many problems and even Flecc himself mentions having gone through 3 in ten months period, please correct if im wrong however Flecc....so a battery that is 1 year old has to be considered a hole in the wallet just waiting to happen any day...so £285 for a replacement one has to come off the bike value and then i reckon i £200 off the brand new price is fair for a 12 month old bike which is not cheap to buy now at £845....so the best i can offer which i think is fair would be £360..i still have the problem of getting another battery which for months now 50 cycles has been unable to supply.
regards keith