Re program problem

Ken J

Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2017
Spain
I have tried to re program my bbs01b and I wanted to increase keep current to 80 % but although I set the number to this and write it with a message saying successful it will not save the setting and goes back to 10% attached are the other settings. Can anyone tell me whats stopping me saving this at a higher number

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Try it again.
Make sure com port is connected, press the connect button to read parameters correctly.

Press the read button only and then make changes, once happy with changes then press only the write button. Once done press the disconnect comp port button.
Turn off the battery and wait, turn battery on again and reconnect the com port to see if the changes read correctly. If they do simply disconnect the com port, switch battery off and reconnect everything as normal.

I notice the top pane PAS sensor says none, this is usually set to Double sig 24.

Ken J

Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2017
Spain
Try it again.
Make sure com port is connected, press the connect button to read parameters correctly.

Press the read button only and then make changes, once happy with changes then press only the write button. Once done press the disconnect comp port button.
Turn off the battery and wait, turn battery on again and reconnect the com port to see if the changes read correctly. If they do simply disconnect the com port, switch battery off and reconnect everything as normal.

I notice the top pane PAS sensor says none, this is usually set to Double sig 24.
Yes I had it all showing as connected with success but it will still not let me change to 80% keep current. Also you noticed the top pane on PAS reads none. Even if I set this to double sig 24 it reverts back to none but that is how its always read. Now after a ride and it being switched off when I started again it showed error 30 bad communication then later the display will not come on. I now intend to change the display and the 1T4 wiring loom although I have been careful in connecting I guess its possible something is not quite right and this should point me in the right direction. Thanks for trying to help