Reduced - Technium Privilege 7-speed

Chevron

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 10, 2010
Similar to Kalkhoff Agattu (but I probably don't need to mention that on this site) - both built by Derby Cycles in Germany. Black step-thru 49cm frame. Purchased May 2010 and only had weekend summer use (so hardly been out this year). All original paperwork. Garaged - never out in the rain. Pretty much as new condition - one small scuff on frame. Moving to Edinburgh for two years and sadly won't be able to get it upstairs to the flat! All in excellent condition. Panasonic Battery charges perfectly. £650. Bike is in Canterbury, Kent. Can email photos on request.

• Alloy city bike with Shimano Nexus 7-speed transmission
• Suntour front suspension fork
• 28″ wheels
• Deore V-brakes
• Alloy rack and kickstand
• Shimano dynamo hub, front and rear lights
• SKS Mudguards and pump
• Panasonic 26V 10Ah (260Wh) battery
• Panasonic 250W brushless pedal motor
• 3-stage power assist with all necessary controls on the handlebars
• Maximum power-assisted speed 15mph
• Upright city design accommodates rider heights of approx 5’2″ – 6’2″

Thanks.

Siobhan

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
I'm bound to say and I stand to be corrected, that this bike looks like a bargain to me at the asking price. As for quality, it's streets ahead of the budget bikes available for that kind of money. Battery-wise, it ought to be fine if the seller is being honest and I'm pretty sure that the 10Ah battery is upgradable for more powerful models from the Kalkhoff people if and when the need arises.

If one of our members could pick it up at £600 or a little over, I feel sure he/she would be delighted. I have never heard anyone say a bad word about the Kalkhoff Agattu which is what this bike is except for the logo on the frame. It may not be the most powerful but hey!....just enjoy the ride, do a bit of pedalling and get fitter. Not much goes wrong with the Agattus and most of the bike is easily serviced and repaired by any half-decent LBS.

Anybody dithering?

Indalo

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This may have been affected by the fact that these were sold by Wiggle brand new for just under £1000, so the earlier asking price was too high.

I agree that it's a very good bike and if the battery is sound as it should be, worth the new asking price.

Chevron

May 10, 2010
Price

This may have been affected by the fact that these were sold by Wiggle brand new for just under £1000, so the earlier asking price was too high.

I agree that it's a very good bike and if the battery is sound as it should be, worth the new asking price.
Thanks for your support. Price paid was £1130 (have original receipt) and yes the useage and condition of the bike are accurately described.

Chevron

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Not letting you down Chevron, I deliberately kept quiet at the time of your original ad. Mentioning the Wiggle bulk purchase and their final selling price was not harmful after your price reduction since it is a very good buy now, being one of the best e-bikes ever on the market.

Chevron

May 10, 2010
Not letting you down Chevron, I deliberately kept quiet at the time of your original ad. Mentioning the Wiggle bulk purchase and their final selling price was not harmful after your price reduction since it is a very good buy now, being one of the best e-bikes ever on the market.
Thanks flecc. I wasn't being sarcastic, I genuinely wanted to say thanks for the positive comments about the bike. Obviously the price was reduced after I purchased mine (rats!), albeit that it was still a very good buy against the price of an Agattu. I researched on this forum when I was looking to buy and it's an excellent place to get informed opinion.

Chevron

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And of course it is effectively an Agattu of that time at a very favourable price now. If I was in the market for that kind of bike I'd already be knocking on your door!

Chevron

May 10, 2010
Apologies to anyone who has contacted me via PM...... hadn't actually discovered that facility until this morning....... doh!

I have now replied and the bike is still available so please get in touch if interested.

Thanks - Chevron.

Matthew

Just Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Do you still have bike?

We have a Kalkhoff Agattu with a cross bar, but my wife would prefer a step through. Do you still have bike please? please contact m.tulley@susl.co.uk. Thanks, Matthew.

Apologies to anyone who has contacted me via PM...... hadn't actually discovered that facility until this morning....... doh!

I have now replied and the bike is still available so please get in touch if interested.

Thanks - Chevron.