Retired and unfit

Biffa

Just Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Hi im now retired with time on my hands to go cycling but as im new to it ive bought a used Viking Harrier electric bike.I have searched for hours to find a download of the users manual without success.Can anyone inform me where i may obtain one.?Regards and thanks.

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Welcome to ebikes and the forum.. I hope the bike is running well and its just information your looking for in the manual.

Thing is there are lots of ebikes and while the gurus in here have a wide scope, no one is familiar with them all, and most of us have direct experience with our own machines full stop.

so adding photo's of your bike, specifically its controller unit and handlebar display will help the chaps in the know ID what system your dealing with. and the appropriate manuals.. I mean its the 'e' bits you want the manual for and thats the control system ;)

Otherwise all we can do is plug the name you have provided into google which i guess you have done already?

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021
A company of that name exists and from their website has a long history, so I would contact them and ask.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Hi im now retired with time on my hands to go cycling but as im new to it ive bought a used Viking Harrier electric bike.I have searched for hours to find a download of the users manual without success.Can anyone inform me where i may obtain one.?Regards and thanks.
It's a standard Chinese folding Ebike with 8aH 36v battery and 3 speed LED control panel. You charge it until the light goes green, pump up the tyres until they're hard, oil the chain occasionally and ride it. Everything else is standard bike stuff. Ask if there's anything you need to know or are not sure about.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The viking bike is quite a generic desgn sold by a few resellers, one being Ideal world tv channel, tescos and a few others.