Shout Out for Plush Hill Cycles, Telford

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I see they have an Orbea demo day on 23rd march. I might pop down and see what's going on. Unfortunately, I have visitors coming at lunchtime, so I can't go out on any of the rides. Why don't you come down, and I'll see you there. you can have a go on my bike if you promise not to nick it.
Of course I'm going to nick your bike! Thank you for your kind offer, but @soundwave keeps offering me to give me his bike, models, gold bars, house, pro audio studio equipment and girlfriend with Rolex for free, so I'll be catching a train to the Cotswolds first. Also, I don't know why a demonstration against Orbea is necessary. Are their bikes overpriced unrepairable rubbish?

• :D
Reactions: Woosh and Benjahmin

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Also, I don't know why a demonstration against Orbea is necessary. Are their bikes overpriced unrepairable rubbish?
All their bikes are designed by cyclists for cyclists rather than normal people. That's cyclist supremacy and normalphobia, which are forms of hate and discrimination. The normal people are going there to sort them out. They're probably be a load of cyclist counter-protesters there too to chant at: "Cyclist scum off our streets".

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: Woosh

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
All their bikes are designed by cyclists for cyclists rather than normal people. That's cyclist supremacy and normalphobia, which are forms of hate and discrimination. The normal people are going there to sort them out. They're probably be a load of cyclist counter-protesters there too to chant at: "Cyclist scum off our streets".
Might get tasty, better go tooled up.
Anyone got an spare old rusty mangled up chain to swing about if it kicks off ?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Might get tasty, better go tooled up.
Anyone got an spare old rusty mangled up chain to swing about if it kicks off ?
Yes I have one. It's lying on the cycle path about 200m from the shop. It's a bit greasy though, but on the other hand, it does have some nice jagged edges.