Silver Powabyke unknown model help please

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
I did check my old links but found 404 returned on them, pages removed. I can only suggest you ring them, there's number on the page I linked to.

I don't know if he still works for them or has retired, but Frank Curran for many years at Powabyke was always very helpful and is a pedelecs forum member.
Hi Flecc, I'm still here! Far too young to retire at the tender age of 38! Unfortunately I do not have the time to log in to Pedelecs as often as I would like, but if there are any Powabyke queries, then please email sales@powabyke.com and I will reply with any help I can. I hope you're well?

Kind Regards

Frank

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Flecc, I'm still here! Far too young to retire at the tender age of 38! Unfortunately I do not have the time to log in to Pedelecs as often as I would like, but if there are any Powabyke queries, then please email sales@powabyke.com and I will reply with any help I can. I hope you're well?

Kind Regards

Frank
Hi Frank, sorry for misjudging your age. It sometimes seems to me that we've been in the pedelecs forum for ever! I'm well thanks, still chugging along at 81 years old now.

Glad you're still going strong at Powabyke and thanks for the contact tip.

regards, Tony