*SOLD* Kalhoff Agattu i8 HS, Crossbar 50cm, Dark Grey and White

dellpitch

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2008
I have the above bike for sale,originally purchased in July last year but ridden very little due to health problems. This culminated in January of this year when I came off on black ice and fractured my left hip.
Due to this accident there are two slight paint damage marks on the near side pannier and some slight damage to the rubber on the LH pedal. At present I cannot get a date from the Hospital as to when they will let me ride again, being in my mid 70's does not help! Battery has probably not been charged more than 3-4 times but has been kept at middle charge whilst not in use. Total milage less than 500. Paid £1950 any reasonable offer considered, I live in N. Bristol.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
I have the above bike for sale,originally purchased in July last year but ridden very little due to health problems. This culminated in January of this year when I came off on black ice and fractured my left hip.
Due to this accident there are two slight paint damage marks on the near side pannier and some slight damage to the rubber on the LH pedal. At present I cannot get a date from the Hospital as to when they will let me ride again, being in my mid 70's does not help! Battery has probably not been charged more than 3-4 times but has been kept at middle charge whilst not in use. Total milage less than 500. Paid £1950 any reasonable offer considered, I live in N. Bristol.

Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope that you make a full recovery soon. You should get a reasonable offer on your bike with it being fairly new and having had little use. Plus, I would think that this is a good time of year to sell.

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Total milage less than 500. Paid £1950 any reasonable offer considered
For any cyclist or potential cyclist needing a little help with hills or strong headwinds, the Agattu provides all the assistance one would require on a pushbike.

I have no idea what would constitute a reasonable offer but the brand utilises decent components and build quality is a step-up from the bargain-basement, budget machines.

Tom

Elizabeth Jones

Just Joined
May 24, 2014
Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope that you make a full recovery soon. You should get a reasonable offer on your bike with it being fairly new and having had little use. Plus, I would think that this is a good time of year to sell.
Hi no
Hi Elizabeth.
Sorry not to have replied earlier but we have been away.
The bike has already been sold, sorry to diappoint.
Regards
Norman
Ok Norman
Thanks anyway. Hope you got a good price for it?