Spreadsheet document - kits

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Hi All,

I am proposing that the forum administrators (rsscott) make available what I call a spreadsheet document. Assuming this can be done or a way can be found perhaps using google docs or something similar.

The document content is intended to help people decide on KITS

The information is information that can be found by searching.

I have come up with the following Headings for the columns of the spreadsheet:

Alias, Bike,Kit Type, Kit Motor, Kit Battery, Kit Brakes, Kit Budget, Kit Cost, Kit URL, Reqd. Milage, Status

Based on members contributions to the "we want a kit" thread and some others here is the data:
Riche, Scott P2, Front Hub, n/a,n/a,Discs, 500, n/a, n/a, 20, Undecided
Eddieo,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,Undecided
Mr A,Cerrea Vulcan,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,Undecided
Peasjam,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,Undecided
rh1968,Custom Road Racer,n/a,CUTE 100 250 w,10 ah Li-ion,n/a,n/a,280,Yes,n/a,Fitted
Abs_N,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,Undecided
JPM,Carrea Subway 8,Front Hub,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,Undecided

The advantage of using a spreadsheet is that you can then view the data different ways.
For example:
View by KIT TYPE:
BYKITTYPE.jpg

and view by Status:
BYKITSTATUS.jpg

If members who have added kits to bikes in the past could add there entries then that would provide more data which would be great.

I the future when someone comes across the forum looking for advise about a kit for a SCOTT P2 then hopefully he can benefit from Riche's experience ..

I hope this meets with approval and provides food for thought and results in .. well .. something!

Alan

Attachments

Last edited:

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Too geeky for me, I'm afraid. Radio 4, The Archers, Desert Island Discs and..."Yes old boy, I do ride a bike, a BSA, in fact!" is where I'm stuck....and I quite like it there.

Regards,
Indalo

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Too geeky for me, I'm afraid. Radio 4, The Archers, Desert Island Discs and..."Yes old boy, I do ride a bike, a BSA, in fact!" is where I'm stuck....and I quite like it there.

Regards,
Indalo
I new I shouldn't have called it a spreadsheet!

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Added:
BMS size, Charger Size, Fork Type, Controller Type, ...
probably quite a lot more to come ...
How long did it take?
What issues were encountered?
Will do more thinking on bike!