Staying with my Haibike...

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
My new models have 20% more torque & 25% more assistance than your current bike.
Same power, more Torque & Assistance..
SAME 250W POWER, Same Battery Wh. Motor produces more TORQUE & ASSISTANCE than the Classic line because applies the power in a slightly different way and the unit is flashed with a higher torque curve.

Why not come down and ride one? It's much easier that way.

abarth

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 26, 2014
Don't need to worry on my BH Nitro Cross 2015 model easy 30mph plus 21 plus gears goes like sh...t off a shovel.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
SAME 250W POWER, Same Battery Wh. Motor produces more TORQUE & ASSISTANCE than the Classic line because applies the power in a slightly different way and the unit is flashed with a higher torque curve.

Why not come down and ride one? It's much easier that way.
Ever the salesman huh Martin? :)

All in good time. It's WAY too f****g cold to be going anywhere outside unless I have to right now. Getting the dog up to the Common is bad enough. My current bike will see me through for a while - maybe in the Spring I will come down and see if you can crowbar some more cash out of me.

Reactions: Martin@e-bikeshop

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Don't need to worry on my BH Nitro Cross 2015 model easy 30mph plus 21 plus gears goes like sh...t off a shovel.
21 gears? On an electric bike? Come on - you don't surely use even half of those - on mine I dont think I have gone down more than 4 cogs ever - even the hill up to Wimbledon village I only drop three gears.

One of the many many benefits of electric power - or rather crank-based electric power (the hub electric bikes I have do not make it up that hill so easy I might add).

abarth

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 26, 2014
Well I tried the Haibike and various Bosch drives and none of them had the gearing where I wasn't peddling like mad to keep up with the motor.
Tried the BH and decided the more gears I had the faster I went and the slower the pedals went round. Also using the gears the less battery I used.
No brainer really .

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Well I tried the Haibike and various Bosch drives and none of them had the gearing where I wasn't peddling like mad to keep up with the motor.
Tried the BH and decided the more gears I had the faster I went and the slower the pedals went round. Also using the gears the less battery I used.
No brainer really .
Just for future reference: We have all the different gear ratios in stock to spec the gearing to our customers requirements. We can alter the stock gearing on any Bosch eBike. :)

Martin